Wednesday, June 4

I like books

I was feeling very much like a designer on my drive to work today. Not sure what it was but as Mariah sang and I took in the daily sights I found myself turning sideways and blinking. Next thing I know I've spent an hour looking up design books and have decided that I want/need these for my non-existent library.

1000 New Designs and Where to Find Them: A 21st-Century Sourcebook - Jennifer Hudson
50 Reading Lists
- Spin Media

Action Time Vision
- Spin
Art Of Looking Sideways
- Alan Fletcher

Basics Design: Colour
- Gavin Ambrose and Paul Harris

Basics Design: Layout
- Gavin Ambrose and Paul Harris

Basics Design: Print + Finish
- Gavin Ambrose and Paul Harris

Colour Index 2
- Jim Krause
Cover Art By: New Music Graphics
-Adrian Shaughnessy
Creative Advertising: Ideas and techniques from the World's Best Campaigns
- Mario Pricken
DIY: Design It Yourself
- Ellen Lupton
Eco-Design Handbook: A Complete Sourcebook for the Home and Office
- Alastair Fuad-Luke
Fully Booked: Cover Art and Design for Books
- Robert Klanten, M. Hubner
Graphics Alive
- Edited by Victionary
Guerrilla Advertising
- Ty Montague, Gavin Lucas, and Mike Dorrian
Humble Masterpieces: 100 Everyday Marvels of Design
- Paola Antonelli
Icons of Graphic Design
- Steven Heller and Mirko llics
It’s Not How Good You Are, It’s how Good You Want to Be
- Paul Arden
Lemon Poppy Seed
- Robert Klanten
Logo
- Michael Evamy
Patterns 2: Design, Art and Architecture
- B. Glasner, P. Schmidt, U. Schondeling
Sorry Trees (Again)
- Vince Frost
Tactile: High Touch Visuals
- Robert Klanten
The A-Z of Modern Design
- Bernd Polster, Claudia Neumann, and Markus Schuler
The Layout Book
- Gavin Ambrose and Paul Harris

Things I Have Learned In My Life So Far
- Stefan Sagmeister
Twenty Two Tips on Typography
- Enric Jardi

Type Idea Index
- Jim Krause
Type Selector Swatch
- Michael Worgotter
Whatever You Think, Think the Opposite
- Paul Arden

2 comments:

ONE VISION said...

Hi,nice blog! have a nice day!!

Christine O. said...

I'll get you one when I have money :)