Tuesday, October 7

Onward March

Yesterday sucked, today is alright, tomorrow is never promised. Don't even wish to think about the past, just keeping my eyes on the prize and doing the best I can to achieve exactly what I want. Months turn to weeks. Weeks turn to days. Days turn to hours. Hours to minutes. Minutes to now. Time is constant, nothing else may be but you can always count on time to continue. I'm in a strange spot right now, we'll see how things turn out. I have noticed that I'm in a very "I don't care mood", so I'm more prone to say whatever is on my mind, no matter what it may be. This will just show who my true friends are. Birthday kickoff officially starts tomorrow! Today has been a very sexy day, not really sure why but I've been vibeing with my girl Britney Spears like no other. Maybe its to prep me for the debauchery that will happen this weekend. I think I may buy a new outfit tomorrow or at least new shoes, the no shopping had to come to an end at one point why not kill it with style.
Back it up, na
Bump ya rump, na
Grab my waist, na
Work it out, na
Grab my shoulder
Pick it up, na
Take it lower
To the floor, na

Get up, baby
We can drop a little somethin’
Ride it, baby
We can do a little somethin’
Take out, baby
Wanna get a little somethin'
You know, baby
Let’s hook up a little somethin’

No comments: