Tuesday, October 14

Yanno what I'd love to find?

Someone who makes me hide my face and play with my hair. Little known secret tell-tale signs that Monique is legit into you, hands on her face. I don't think it's a lonely factor or even an alone issue. It's more of a comfort, on those late night dark drives home I want to know that you're thinking of me hoping I make it back safe. It's hard to describe I guess.
I've found myself lately yearning for someone to give my heart to which is very not myself. Too bad changing this predicament is easier said than done. Until then I'll keep my eyes open and keep doing me.

On a different note, I want to see the world, or at least America. Far too many opportunities have come around that I had to decline because of my financial obligations, maybe if I win a small fortune from McDonald's I can quit my job, pay my bills, and hop on tour. Talk about dreams coming true...

No comments: