Thursday, July 3

Well I guess ignorance is bliss...

Rolling Stone Article

"you know what? you call my friend a “n_gger”, i dont even give a fuck what happens to you. i dont want to see you in this scene. i dont want to see you at shows. you are who we write songs about. you are who we think about when we hate. radiohead, karma police over and over again in my head.

what a joke.

you are fucking pathetic and anyone that disagrees should put their white hood on too. i dont want your ticket money. i dont want your cd sales. id rather be poor and unknown.

i am angrier than i have been in a long time. hate upon hate upon hate.

thank god for my friends."
~Pete Wentz

"Damn right you bash their heads in. I have no tolerence for things like that whatsoever, it's just plan rude and ignorant. If your gunna beat someone up, might as well be for a good reason *cough cough* certain former frontman of another band starting with E T F *cough cough*I'm just saying."
~Perez Hilton



No comments: