Thursday, July 10

My dreams are so effed

I had at least 3 warped tour related nightmares. Awesome!
Then on my first attempt to go to bed I had a very strange dream. I picked up Zack and Christine from the mall and were taking them places. For some reason got angry said I needed a drink and pulled up to Applebee's. But there was a ridic line and Applebee's was more like a bar than a restaurant. Not only that but we met this super nice old couple while waiting in line and the line was in an AC Moore or Frank's or something like that. So we were grabbing random shit and playing with it. My dream just kinda ended, never got that drink nor bought anything from Frank's.
My second attempt I went to Arundle Mills for a FTSK show. Hung out with the band for a bit, watched their set from the balcony (Arundle Mills is 1 floor in case you don't know). I ended up running into Ebony who I guess I had cancelled plans with earlier cause she said something like "you could've just said you were coming here instead". I thought I went to the show by myself but at the end of the night Christine was there and asked something about when we were leaving cause her and someone wanted to get food first. I think the someone was Alexa might have been Stephani, maybe both. Umm I ended up sitting in some small quiet room talking for like an hour with one of the members (you can ask for details in person not sharing them here). A while later I was in the parking lot looking at stars and sending a few text messages while waiting for Christine and company to return, guess they went out to dinner. While waiting a van flashed their lights at me; it was FTSK but I was confused cause I had just saw them all get on the bus for the night. Apparently they bring a van with them places to go out, I got pulled into the van and my dream ended with me saying "I've been kidnapped" as the van drove past my returning friends.
The last dream I had before finally waking up for good was quite quick, or maybe I just can't remember it all. Either way, I went to the movies with Mandy and Ebony. Don't know what we went to see but it was a comedy and I was amped to see it. Turned the corner and almost dropped my popcorn because someone I knew (don't think I ever saw who it was) was in there with their friends and said "what the fuck are you doing here?" and I said "this is my hometown not yours...". Mandy said "wow what are the odds" and then started explaining to Ebony the situation but I wasn't close enough to hear and she was speaking softly so the other party didn't know what she was talking about.

yeah...this is what goes on in my head when I have no legit control.

No comments: