Monday, July 7

Blah la la la

Losing my sight, losing my mind wish somebody tell me I'm fine...

What's going on Internet people? Yet another day of little sleep and a lot of work. Good news my website is 98% done only have to add three more pieces when I get home (those files were still at work). Which means all those sick ideas I've been coming up with for 2 months can start becoming tangible things. Well virtually tangible...if that's even possible.
Hmm what else is there? I keep thinking about this guy and the likelihood of anything coming out of it and that in turn makes me think about the likelihood of me with anyone. In all honesty I don't even think my body physically cares anymore, usually when you're near someone you find attractive your body reacts, mine hasn't in two months. I'm not really alarmed since I've lost motivation, maybe warped tour will change things.
Speaking of warped tour, that's next fucking week. Oh my damn. I've successfully found a way into 2 of the 3 dates I'm attending. The 3rd will more than likely get solidified at the first two. I've also found a ride to Cleveland and home from Cleveland also to Maryland. Just need to get a ride from Maryland to my Cleveland ride. I'm also looking for upgrades in all three so if you're reading this and attending let a girl know. If you wanted to attend MD but don't have the cash, let me know cause we may be able to barter a ticket for ride.
I still can't believe I'm going to Ohio, or Nevada for that matter. Maybe next year I'll make it to Canada, California and Illinois. Maybe I'll go to Pittsburgh next week too. August is around the corner so I gotta get all my fun in now.

Oh to add to my wishlist, in case you guys want to be smart and use my blog to figure out what to buy me for a birthday gift, I want a bunch of CDs that list is coming eventually. I also need a yellow american apparel hoodie and casual black shoes. I also decided that I'm going to get the HTC Touch Pro phone.
article 1 | article 2

No comments: