Tuesday, July 22

I'm just a nobody who cares

Fall tours are slowly being announced and already they are ruining my brain. Do I go to Recher or The National? And if I go to The National do I just go back to Richmond the next day or should I just skip Richmond altogether and not even go to that EPIC tour? Better question who in their right mind would not go to the close ridic show to ride with me to the mediocre one? Well they would consider it meh while I'm peeing my pants trying to be in two places at once.
If this is any indication on how things are going to be, I'm hoping someone I love plays Vegas on my birthday and not Baltimore. I'll tell you right now, if need be I will drive hours for The Academy Is... tour. FTSK & Cobra not so much. Ahhhhhhh! What to do what to do?

By the by, I absolutely love UTIOG

No comments: