Friday, September 5

You got this silly way of keeping me on the edge of my seat

One of these days, I won't let him phase me. This isn't the day...

I don't even want to think down that path. I'm excited for the weekend, that rarely happens so hopefully things are good. Somehow someway I have to squeeze in so many things.

Agenda

  • Sonny's logo
  • Cities' t-shirts
  • Organize shoes
  • Clean car
  • Find memory card
  • Buy birthday gift
  • Party in West Chester
  • Party in Baltimore
  • Ottobar Sunday
  • Birthday party Sunday
  • Sleep
  • Type up reports
  • Find CD for Ebony
  • Send Alexa ZIP file
  • Watch Blockbuster Movies
  • Catch up on TV

That's probably not everything, but it's enough to keep me busy. Still piecing together the whens and how longs. I think it's all very doable but it'd be easier if I cut out the whole sleep option altogether. Choices... Anyway, it's not the weekend quite yet and I unfortunately have a full plate on my work schedule. At least it's FREE LUNCH FRIDAY!!!!

No comments: