Monday, September 22

Good or Evil?

STOKED!!!!!! Heroes premiers today and I will be watching all 2 hours plus of it tonight, cause I'm a nerd. Then since its Monday I'll also watch Work for Diddy & Shwayze. Just decided tonight is a pizza night, thanks Ravens for kicking ass and getting me 7 free toppings!

Happy first day of Autumn! My favorite season of the year has started and I can't be more excited. Not sure what's going on, I think cleaning my room has lifted my spirits. I've been far more lighthearted and carefree the past couple of weeks.

Last night was rad, I wish more people were chill and all about just hanging out enjoying each other company. No bullshit or drama just friends. I'd like to personally thank my new bffl for getting me far more intoxicated than I planned.

It's already 10:30, everybody cross fingers I get out of work at 4! Gatorade is saving my life right now. No more rambling back to making shit pretty.

2 comments:

Christine O. said...

This post was so happy, it made me excited! lol.

monique said...

christine: "Damn I thought we were happy..."
me: "I am happy!"
christine: "oh yeah you listen to this when you're happy, I listen to happy music when I'm happy"