Wednesday, September 24

Megafan!!

Just read a blog and almost peed my pants. Stoked on life!!!!
Things are good, confusing but good. There's a lot of anticipation about the unknown and days to come. Still isn't enough time in the day but I'll figure something out. Starting to wonder if half these goals are truly obtainable, I guess time will tell.
I need this vacation to come sooner than later, losing my mind staring at these taupe walls. I have this feeling of wanting to get so many things done and accomplished but when it comes down to it, I physically can't. Probably due to the lack of nourishment and sleep. One day I'll take care of myself, I just pray it's not when I'm on my death bed.
I feel like I'm living a quadruple life right now, it's not as stressful as it sounds but far more exhausting. I just need something to get me through each day, something other than alcohol cause no good can come of that. Maybe I should hire an assistant with my no money.
I'm so scattered, I forgot the point of this. Probably just to talk about how I'm a megafan and couldn't be more excited about a future EBay purchase. Also want to say my birthday wish list is coming soon. The only good thing about making it is that I get to shop without spending money. All of September and no new shoes, socks, headbands, clothes, nothing. A couple new releases but nothing frivoless. =)
Not looking forward to hunting down the Sing it Loud CD at a Best Buy, reminds me of February 8, 2005 all over again...
A moth just flew by my head, so I'm now done. Yup done.

No comments: