Wednesday, September 3

Blue or Red; Stay Green!

Make sure you do your part in making tomorrow brighter by doing some little things and save the environment. I personally recycle at work, reuse recyclable bags when I grocery shop, off-set my carbon emissions when using Facebook.com. I'm trying to find a way to off-set my carbon emissions for driving to shows and also flying to Vegas. There are little little little things you can do that also make a difference. Like make the background on your computer black. Yeah like I said little things. Eventually I'll make a sick list, but in the mean while. Do what you can to save the planet.

Also if you haven't heard Hurricane Gustav left great wreckage a few weeks ago. You can donate to the relief and recovery fund here: https://donate.oxfamamerica.org/02/gustav_moveon

No comments: