Monday, September 15

Do work son

Last week I made an agenda of things to do over the weekend, it's been two weeks and I still have more than half of the list still to do. It's not that I'm lazy, just spent. This week I will not only complete the list but also the things I never got a chance to write down. Along with a significant more with my bedroom. Not sure how this will all play out with 3 maybe 4 shows this week. Here's to positive thinking!

Agenda
  • Sonny's logo
  • Cities' t-shirts
  • Clean car
  • Find memory card, phone battery & camera cord
  • Type up Island reports
  • Send Alexa ZIP file
  • Finish & Return Blockbuster Movies
  • Get rid of unwanted shoes & clothes in closet
  • Organize dresser & desk
  • Update Monique Did It
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Store promotions
  • Myspace profile
  • Web ads

No comments: