Thursday, June 19

Hey friends

I don't even know if my friends read this blog. Or anyone for that matter, actually no that's a lie the counter still goes up so someone is reading. Anyway, I've been pretty MIA as of late, mainly because I'm been extremely exhausted. Mentally, physically and emotionally drained. Some of you called it depression, which it could be but I just see it as I need a break. I need a break from being the things all of you count on me to be. Sorry but I'm really not wonder woman. As always I'm around to talk or hang but until I'm feeling like myself I don't intend to go out my way to do much of anything. So if I contact you before you contact me, consider yourself important to my life cause you're like one of 7.

Wish I could say or do more, but I know if I continue down the path I was a month ago, I'll hate everyone and everything.

<3

No comments: