Monday, June 23

Cash rules everything around me

I'm 90% sure that I have to buy a tire. This sucks. Everything happens for a reason, and I wish I knew why recently I've had to spend my money on unexpected things. Not only are they unexpected and necessary but they are things that I don't directly see in my possession. Although I'm complaining I am very thankful that somehow someway through it all I still have the money to be able to afford these expenses without going further in debt. Not too sure how long that will last but at the moment, I'm still hanging in there. Hopefully my friends that owe me will repay me sooner than later because the grand total is getting pretty ridiculous. In the meantime, I cannot afford to lend out anything else to anyone. No matter how small or the reasoning behind it.
On the bright side I don't have 3 flats like someone I know...

No comments: