Wednesday, November 12

I have to have this!!

I don't even know why, but when I was in Best Buy last night with Rae I saw this amazing product and since then I have been craving it. I don't need a photo printer for my phone, I never print pictures nor do I take many with my phone. But I'm thinking how fun would it be to run around the city snapping pictures and print them right then and there. I've always had a thing for Polaroid cameras and was super sad when they decided to stop making the film. You may not know this but my father has collected cameras throughout the years.
Man I could go to a show and take dumb candid shots and then just hand them out. That's better than waiting til you get home to post it on the myspace. Ahhhhh decided, I must own this printer. I wish I wasn't such an electronics addict.
Sidenote I bought The Price is Right for Wii last night, can't wait to "Come on down!" after work. =) One more reason to have a Wii Party!

No comments: