Tuesday, November 25

Hi I'm Monique

Massively updated my myspace profile. I have this ridiculous need to update my life, not really sure why I just wish I could clean my room as easily.
One thing I'll never get is why people care so much about what other people are doing? Why does it matter where I am, who I'm with, or how I got there? Does my existence threaten you? I wish one of you would just explain it to me cause I'm all kinds of lost. If I'm hanging out somewhere I'm obviously doing me, you should do the same. I guess I should just be glad that I'm confident enough in my own train wreck of a life to not need to feed my ego off of someone else's misfortunes. I mean in all honesty half the time I don't even notice people. That's what we call being in your element.
One request I do have is, if you're going to talk shit about me, use the facts. There's so much accessible information that could probably damage my reputation (or lack there of) that no one needs to assume anything or try to draw conclusions.
I also don't get how someone can judge who deserves what. I personally say the more the merrier, legit. Also isn't it the band's call who they put on their guest list or who they bring inside? If you don't work for the band, management or their label you don't get a say. I mean feel free to tell anyone and everyone who will listen, not to associate with me. But when I've done nothing to prove your words true, I doubt they will be more than just useless banter. Give it up!

I miss Vegas, at least those kids had a legit reason to hate me.

No comments: