Monday, October 1

The Lowdown

I've had this idea for a few years to take a photo of myself everyday and see how I change over time, if at all. Today I decided that it was time to finally make this an actuality. If you know anything about me then you know that that rarely happens.

What's the deal?
I'm going to take a picture of myself, list the places I went and people I talked to; no matter how insignificant. I'll try to take pictures that show a cool place I went to, or at least my overall mood for the day; good or bad. I'm still keeping my MySpace blog so don't expect long posts or many details.

When will it start?
October 30th. I deemed that day fitting as it is my birthday and birthday are always fresh starts kinda like new years.

What's the point?
I always wanted to be a science experiment. Well that and I'm in a huge transition in my life and have big plans for the next 365 days so 5 years from now I'd love to see what I did to get to whatever point I'm at.

So now you know what you're getting yourself into... Check back October 31st for the first entry.

No comments: