Tuesday, October 30

Happy Birthday!

Sorry I completely forgot to take a picture and then I was too drunk to operate my camera. I'll rock my outfit again just for this blog. Thank you sippy cup!

Memories
  • Going out to lunch
  • Zack texting me every hour
  • Crying myself to sleep
  • Christine's blog
  • Birthday party at work
  • Silverstein
  • Real Talk with Devin
  • Backseat drinks
  • "We don't play that CD"
  • Progressive not trying to help a girl out
  • Exit 8 or 21...
  • Tom's what is that?
  • Mumbling through our teeth so conversations aren't seen
Places
  • Work
  • Chipotle
  • UMBC
  • Chameleon Club
  • Sketchy Gas Station
Faces
  • Devin
  • Christine
  • Geoff
  • Sameer
  • Momma
Conversations
  • Happy Birthdays
  • Rae
  • Mary Anne
  • Sara B
  • Ebony
  • Zack
  • Sara Emily
  • Sarababy
  • Kevin
  • Michelle

October 30, 2007 - realizations bring out the strongest emotions

Random Interview Question:
Your pajamas have duckies on them. Why did you switch from choo-choos?

Haha choo-choos depressed me because it reminded me of The Little Engine That Could and I kept thinking about uphill struggles.

No comments: