Tuesday, December 2

Whoa

Look at that big ass type. Yeah I don't know either. I was clicking around doing my job making things look pretty next thing I know I'm changing my blog layout, go figure. I updated my wishlist eventhough I just did one in October. This one is completely complete as of December 1st. But I'm sure I forgot millions of things and as my friends (to the friends that read this and not the innocent bystanders) I know you will get me things I never even knew I wanted. Kinda how that thing works. I also started doing my shopping for the lot of you. Saturday I'm gonna go to town and just knock everything out there are only 2 people I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to get. I'll figure it out and make it count.

By the way, I have the most realistic dreams sometimes. Guess that comes with the vivid imagination...

No comments: