Sunday, December 7

Not quite right

I just wanted to apologize to anyone that's been affected by my attitude lately. This time of year is a rough time for me as two years ago my grandmother passed away two days before Thanksgiving. No matter how prepared you can be, death is death and my commitment issues have a hard time wrapping my head around the finality of it.
No need for sorrow, I'm fine, seriously. It's just that from time to time, the small things will get to me. Every once in a while something will occur and I'll think about how much I miss that lady. She and I were very much alike and in the later years of her long life we started to bond.
I just ask all of you lovely people in my life to bear with me, especially if I seem distant. There's probably just something else on my mind. Give me a second to gather myself and we'll be good. No big like I said, I'm not depressed or harboring this intense feelings somewhere. Simply put I miss the grey-eyed red-haired lady I spent so many of my youthful summers with. Haha she makes me want to have a child just so I can see what genes he/she would inherit inside and out. If you think I'm blunt and straight-forward you should've seen my grandma she'd make even me gasp.

<3

No comments: