Wednesday, January 21

Ma vie

In english: My life

Lately I've been bummed out to all get up. No drive, no motivation, no purpose. Not like I don't have things to do that I need and want to get done. I just can't get myself on the track to do them, hell I can't even bum a ride to the station...
Things are definitely looking up and each day I feel a little more ok, but deep down shit is off. Fortunately, I haven't let anything get in the way of my life.

Bleh blah, woe is me, enough is enough. Damn.

Lately I've been watching more DVDs than I can handle, lots of TV seasons! I updated my portfolio site moniquedidit.com; and for the first time in a while I legit liked the work I had done. Always a good sign. I'm stoked to start working on this new endevor, we'll see how it goes. Def need to put on my business hat for a minute and draw up a contract and estimates and such. The idea of charging someone $500 baffles me, seriously? The work I do is buyable?! No way...
I have resolutions and so far so good, I'll formally write them down sometime next month, you know me, committment issues.
I do fault myself for having the "today is the day" attitude. I should be much further along than I am and it kills me. I need to get my ass on top of shit. Golly, I suck.

As you can tell I'm not entirely here, I can't even keep my words & ideas together. TRAINWRECK!

I give up, peace out til I return =D

No comments: